Anie Name Meaning ( Boy) Complete Guide
Anie is in top trending baby boy names list. Meaning of Anie Merciful;Gracious. Anie Origin / Usage mostly in Hebrew origin .Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy.Its Pronunciation is a-nie. This name is specifically approved for the 'Boys' gender. 2 is the lucky number of Anie
The boy's name Anie is made up of 4 attributes and is initially refer to boys. Anie name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the boy's name Anie is Merciful; Gracious
Anie name meaning by alphabetically
|A||Determined and courageous,persistant to their goals, never change decision under someone else pressure|
|N||Innovative, generally very active and versatile|
|I||Very intelligent, well-concerned and peacemaker|
|E||Flexible and easily adjust in every state of life.|
Anie name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' Merciful; Gracious '|
Popular Names That Start With AN
Frequently Asked Questions About Anie:
Question. What is the meaning of Anie?
- Answer: Anie has a unique meaning in english is 'Merciful; Gracious.'
Question. What is the origin and usage of Anie?
- Answer: Anie belong to 'Hebrew ' origin & usage is Hebrew
Question. How to write Anie?
- Answer: It wrote like that Anie
Question. Is Anie name used for male or female
- Answer: Anie specifically used for Boy
Question. What is the lucky number of Anie?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Anie is 2
Question. How to Pronounce Anie?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Anie is a-nie
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Anie?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Anie is Pearl
Question. What is the Lucky day of Anie?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Anie is Monday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Anie?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Anie is White, light yellow colors
Question. Is Anie a popular name?
- Answer: Anie is a popular name, this name explored by the users 4117 times
Top Hebrew baby boys name.
Top Hebrew baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names