Koi Name Meaning ( Girl) Complete Guide
Koi is in top trending baby girl names list. Meaning of Koi Carp. Koi Origin / Usage mostly in Japanese origin .Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy.Its Pronunciation is koi. This name is specifically approved for the 'Girls' gender. 8 is the lucky number of Koi
The girl's name Koi is made up of 3 attributes and is initially refer to females. Koi name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the girl's name Koi is Carp
Koi name meaning by alphabetically
|K||Artistic, prestigious and create stability in everything they do|
|O||They are very well-discplined and responsible.|
|I||Very intelligent, well-concerned and peacemaker|
Koi name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' Carp '|
Popular Names That Start With KO
Frequently Asked Questions About Koi:
Question. What is the meaning of Koi?
- Answer: Koi has a unique meaning in english is 'Carp.'
Question. What is the origin and usage of Koi?
- Answer: Koi belong to 'Japanese ' origin & usage is Japanese
Question. How to write Koi?
- Answer: It wrote like that Koi
Question. Is Koi name used for male or female
- Answer: Koi specifically used for Girl
Question. What is the lucky number of Koi?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Koi is 8
Question. How to Pronounce Koi?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Koi is koi
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Koi?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Koi is Coral
Question. What is the Lucky day of Koi?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Koi is Sunday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Koi?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Koi is Orange, bright yellow
Question. Is Koi a popular name?
- Answer: Koi is a popular name, this name explored by the users 6556 times
Top Japanese baby boys name.
Top Japanese baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names