Li Name Meaning ( Boy) Complete Guide
Li is Christians Boy name and Li is in top trending baby boy names list. Meaning of Li Strong Or Powerful. Li Origin / Usage mostly in Chinese origin .Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy.Its Pronunciation is LI. This name is specifically approved for the 'Boys' gender. 3 is the lucky number of Li
The boy's name Li is made up of 2 attributes and is initially refer to boys. Li name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although Europe (including Russia), the Americas, the Philippines, East Timor, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Oceania is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the Christians boy's name Li is Strong Or Powerful
Li name meaning by alphabetically
|L||They are very friendly, honest and loving|
|I||Very intelligent, well-concerned and peacemaker|
Li name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' Strong Or Powerful '|
Popular Names That Start With LI
Frequently Asked Questions About Li:
Question. What is the meaning of Li?
- Answer: Li has a unique meaning in english is 'Strong Or Powerful.'
Question. What is the origin and usage of Li?
- Answer: Li belong to 'Chinese ' origin & usage is Chinese
Question. How to write Li?
- Answer: It wrote like that Li
Question. Is Li name used for male or female
- Answer: Li specifically used for Boy
Question. What is the lucky number of Li?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Li is 3
Question. How to Pronounce Li?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Li is LI
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Li?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Li is Yellow Sapphire
Question. What is the Lucky day of Li?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Li is Tuesday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Li?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Li is Pink, Red
Question. Is Li a popular name?
- Answer: Li is a popular name, this name explored by the users 4130 times
Top Chinese baby boys name.
Top Chinese baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Christian Baby Names A to Z
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names