Like Name Meaning ( Boy) Complete Guide
Like is in top trending baby boy names list. Meaning of Like Light. Like Origin / Usage mostly in Greek origin .Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy.Its Pronunciation is l(i)-ke. This name is specifically approved for the 'Boys' gender. 4 is the lucky number of Like
The boy's name Like is made up of 4 attributes and is initially refer to boys. Like name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the boy's name Like is Light
Like name meaning by alphabetically
|L||They are very friendly, honest and loving|
|I||Very intelligent, well-concerned and peacemaker|
|K||Artistic, prestigious and create stability in everything they do|
|E||Flexible and easily adjust in every state of life.|
Like name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' Light '|
Popular Names That Start With LI
Frequently Asked Questions About Like:
Question. What is the meaning of Like?
- Answer: Like has a unique meaning in english is 'Light.'
Question. What is the origin and usage of Like?
- Answer: Like belong to 'Greek ' origin & usage is Greek
Question. How to write Like?
- Answer: It wrote like that Like
Question. Is Like name used for male or female
- Answer: Like specifically used for Boy
Question. What is the lucky number of Like?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Like is 4
Question. How to Pronounce Like?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Like is l(i)-ke
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Like?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Like is Emerald
Question. What is the Lucky day of Like?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Like is Wednesday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Like?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Like is Shades of green
Question. Is Like a popular name?
- Answer: Like is a popular name, this name explored by the users 8881 times
Top Greek baby boys name.
Top Greek baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names