Pei Name Meaning ( Boy) Complete Guide
Pei is in top trending baby boy names list. Meaning of Pei Abundant. Pei Origin / Usage mostly in Chinese origin .Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy.Its Pronunciation is pei. This name is specifically approved for the 'Boys' gender. 3 is the lucky number of Pei
The boy's name Pei is made up of 3 attributes and is initially refer to boys. Pei name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the boy's name Pei is Abundant
Pei name meaning by alphabetically
|P||Versatile, conceptual and possessgreat knowledge.|
|E||Flexible and easily adjust in every state of life.|
|I||Very intelligent, well-concerned and peacemaker|
Pei name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' Abundant '|
Popular Names That Start With PE
Frequently Asked Questions About Pei:
Question. What is the meaning of Pei?
- Answer: Pei has a unique meaning in english is 'Abundant.'
Question. What is the origin and usage of Pei?
- Answer: Pei belong to 'Chinese ' origin & usage is Chinese
Question. How to write Pei?
- Answer: It wrote like that Pei
Question. Is Pei name used for male or female
- Answer: Pei specifically used for Boy
Question. What is the lucky number of Pei?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Pei is 3
Question. How to Pronounce Pei?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Pei is pei
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Pei?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Pei is Yellow Sapphire
Question. What is the Lucky day of Pei?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Pei is Tuesday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Pei?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Pei is Pink, Red
Question. Is Pei a popular name?
- Answer: Pei is a popular name, this name explored by the users 2434 times
Top Chinese baby boys name.
Top Chinese baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names