Siddra Name Meaning (سدرہ Girl) Complete Guide
Siddra is Muslim Girl name and Siddra is in top trending baby girl names list. Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy. Meaning of Siddra are Like A Star. Its Pronunciation is Sid-dra. Siddra Origin / Usage mostly in Arabic origin . This name is specifically approved for the 'Girls' gender. 4 is the lucky number of Siddra
The girl's name Siddra is made up of 6 attributes and is initially refer to females. Siddra name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although Asia is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the Muslim girl's name Siddra is Like A Star
Siddra name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' Like A Star '|
Popular Names That Start With SI
Frequently Asked Questions About Siddra:
Question. What is the meaning of Siddra?
- Answer: Siddra has a unique meaning in english is 'Like A Star.'
Question. What is the meaning of Siddra in Islam ?
- Answer: Meaning of Siddra in Islam is Like A Star
Question. What is the origin and usage of Siddra?
- Answer: Siddra belong to 'Arabic ' origin & usage is Arabic
Question. How to write Siddra?
- Answer: It wrote like that Siddra - سدرہ
Question. Is Siddra name used for male or female
- Answer: Siddra specifically used for Girl
Question. What is the lucky number of Siddra?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Siddra is 4
Question. How to Pronounce Siddra?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Siddra is Sid-dra
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Siddra?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Siddra is Emerald
Question. What is the Lucky day of Siddra?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Siddra is Wednesday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Siddra?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Siddra is Shades of green
Question. Is Siddra a popular name?
- Answer: Siddra is a popular name, this name explored by the users 8670 times
Top Arabic baby boys name.
Top Arabic baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Muslims Baby Names A to Z
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names