Zita Name Meaning ( Girl) Complete Guide
Zita is Christians Girl name and Zita is in top trending baby girl names list. Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy. Meaning of Zita are Small Girl. Its Pronunciation is DZEE-tah. Zita Origin / Usage mostly in Italian origin . This name is specifically approved for the 'Girls' gender. 2 is the lucky number of Zita
The girl's name Zita is made up of 4 attributes and is initially refer to females. Zita name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although Europe (including Russia), the Americas, the Philippines, East Timor, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Oceania is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the Christians girl's name Zita is Small Girl
Zita name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' Small Girl '|
Popular Names That Start With ZI
Frequently Asked Questions About Zita:
Question. What is the meaning of Zita?
- Answer: Zita has a unique meaning in english is 'Small Girl.'
Question. What is the origin and usage of Zita?
- Answer: Zita belong to 'Italian ' origin & usage is Italian
Question. How to write Zita?
- Answer: It wrote like that Zita
Question. Is Zita name used for male or female
- Answer: Zita specifically used for Girl
Question. What is the lucky number of Zita?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Zita is 2
Question. How to Pronounce Zita?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Zita is DZEE-tah
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Zita?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Zita is Pearl
Question. What is the Lucky day of Zita?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Zita is Monday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Zita?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Zita is White, light yellow colors
Question. Is Zita a popular name?
- Answer: Zita is a popular name, this name explored by the users 8217 times
Top Italian baby boys name.
Top Italian baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Christian Baby Names A to Z
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names