Claes Name Meaning ( Boy) Complete Guide
Claes is Christians Boy name and Claes is in top trending baby boy names list. Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy. Meaning of Claes are People;S Triumph. Its Pronunciation is KLAHS. Claes Origin / Usage mostly in Greek, SweDish origin . This name is specifically approved for the 'Boys' gender. 4 is the lucky number of Claes
The boy's name Claes is made up of 5 attributes and is initially refer to boys. Claes name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although Europe (including Russia), the Americas, the Philippines, East Timor, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Oceania is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the Christians boy's name Claes is People' S Triumph
Claes name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' People' S Triumph '|
Popular Names That Start With CL
Frequently Asked Questions About Claes:
Question. What is the meaning of Claes?
- Answer: Claes has a unique meaning in english is 'People' S Triumph.'
Question. What is the origin and usage of Claes?
- Answer: Claes belong to 'Greek, SweDish ' origin & usage is Greek, SweDish
Question. How to write Claes?
- Answer: It wrote like that Claes
Question. Is Claes name used for male or female
- Answer: Claes specifically used for Boy
Question. What is the lucky number of Claes?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Claes is 4
Question. How to Pronounce Claes?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Claes is KLAHS
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Claes?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Claes is Emerald
Question. What is the Lucky day of Claes?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Claes is Wednesday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Claes?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Claes is Shades of green
Question. Is Claes a popular name?
- Answer: Claes is a popular name, this name explored by the users 9802 times
Top Greek, SweDish baby boys name.
Top Greek, SweDish baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Christian Baby Names A to Z
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names