Luki Name Meaning ( Boy) Complete Guide
Luki is in top trending baby boy names list. Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy. Meaning of Luki are ;Renowned Warrior ;. Its Pronunciation is Lu-ki, Luki. Luki Origin / Usage mostly in German and French origin . This name is specifically approved for the 'Boys' gender. 8 is the lucky number of Luki
The boy's name Luki is made up of 4 attributes and is initially refer to boys. Luki name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the boy's name Luki is " Renowned Warrior"
Luki name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' " Renowned Warrior" '|
|Origin||'German and French'|
Popular Names That Start With LU
Frequently Asked Questions About Luki:
Question. What is the meaning of Luki?
- Answer: Luki has a unique meaning in english is '" Renowned Warrior".'
Question. What is the origin and usage of Luki?
- Answer: Luki belong to 'German and French ' origin & usage is German and French
Question. How to write Luki?
- Answer: It wrote like that Luki
Question. Is Luki name used for male or female
- Answer: Luki specifically used for Boy
Question. What is the lucky number of Luki?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Luki is 8
Question. How to Pronounce Luki?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Luki is Lu-ki, Luki
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Luki?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Luki is Coral
Question. What is the Lucky day of Luki?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Luki is Sunday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Luki?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Luki is Orange, bright yellow
Question. Is Luki a popular name?
- Answer: Luki is a popular name, this name explored by the users 8340 times
Top German and French baby boys name.
Top German and French baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names