Andrea Name Meaning ( Girl) Complete Guide
Andrea is Christians Girl name and Andrea is in top trending baby girl names list. Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy. Meaning of Andrea are Daring. Its Pronunciation is AN-Dree-ə. Andrea Origin / Usage mostly in Greek origin . This name is specifically approved for the 'Girls' gender. 7 is the lucky number of Andrea
The girl's name Andrea is made up of 6 attributes and is initially refer to females. Andrea name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although Europe (including Russia), the Americas, the Philippines, East Timor, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Oceania is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the Christians girl's name Andrea is Daring
Andrea name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' Daring '|
Popular Names That Start With AN
Frequently Asked Questions About Andrea:
Question. What is the meaning of Andrea?
- Answer: Andrea has a unique meaning in english is 'Daring.'
Question. What is the origin and usage of Andrea?
- Answer: Andrea belong to 'Greek ' origin & usage is Greek
Question. How to write Andrea?
- Answer: It wrote like that Andrea
Question. Is Andrea name used for male or female
- Answer: Andrea specifically used for Girl
Question. What is the lucky number of Andrea?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Andrea is 7
Question. How to Pronounce Andrea?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Andrea is AN-Dree-ə
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Andrea?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Andrea is Cat's Eye
Question. What is the Lucky day of Andrea?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Andrea is Saturday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Andrea?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Andrea is Blue, dark blue
Question. Is Andrea a popular name?
- Answer: Andrea is a popular name, this name explored by the users 2132 times
Top Greek baby boys name.
Top Greek baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Christian Baby Names A to Z
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names