Evan Name Meaning ( Boy) Complete Guide
Evan is Christians Boy name and Evan is in top trending baby boy names list. Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy. Meaning of Evan are God Is Merciful. Its Pronunciation is EV-ən. Evan Origin / Usage mostly in Hebrew origin . This name is specifically approved for the 'Boys' gender. 6 is the lucky number of Evan
The boy's name Evan is made up of 4 attributes and is initially refer to boys. Evan name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although Europe (including Russia), the Americas, the Philippines, East Timor, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Oceania is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the Christians boy's name Evan is God Is Merciful
Evan name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' God Is Merciful '|
Popular Names That Start With EV
Frequently Asked Questions About Evan:
Question. What is the meaning of Evan?
- Answer: Evan has a unique meaning in english is 'God Is Merciful.'
Question. What is the origin and usage of Evan?
- Answer: Evan belong to 'Hebrew ' origin & usage is Hebrew
Question. How to write Evan?
- Answer: It wrote like that Evan
Question. Is Evan name used for male or female
- Answer: Evan specifically used for Boy
Question. What is the lucky number of Evan?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Evan is 6
Question. How to Pronounce Evan?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Evan is EV-ən
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Evan?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Evan is Blue Sapphire
Question. What is the Lucky day of Evan?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Evan is Friday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Evan?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Evan is Silver, white, light pink
Question. Is Evan a popular name?
- Answer: Evan is a popular name, this name explored by the users 3886 times
Top Hebrew baby boys name.
Top Hebrew baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Christian Baby Names A to Z
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names