Kima Name Meaning ( Girl) Complete Guide
Kima is in top trending baby girl names list. Meaning of Kima Butterfly;Kin Bold. Kima Origin / Usage mostly in English origin .Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy.Its Pronunciation is Ki-ma, Kima. This name is specifically approved for the 'Girls' gender. 7 is the lucky number of Kima
The girl's name Kima is made up of 4 attributes and is initially refer to females. Kima name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the girl's name Kima is Butterfly; Kin Bold
Kima name meaning by alphabetically
|K||Artistic, prestigious and create stability in everything they do|
|I||Very intelligent, well-concerned and peacemaker|
|M||Loyal, hard-worker, and energetic in acheiving goals.|
Kima name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' Butterfly; Kin Bold '|
Popular Names That Start With KI
Frequently Asked Questions About Kima:
Question. What is the meaning of Kima?
- Answer: Kima has a unique meaning in english is 'Butterfly; Kin Bold.'
Question. What is the origin and usage of Kima?
- Answer: Kima belong to 'English ' origin & usage is English
Question. How to write Kima?
- Answer: It wrote like that Kima
Question. Is Kima name used for male or female
- Answer: Kima specifically used for Girl
Question. What is the lucky number of Kima?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Kima is 7
Question. How to Pronounce Kima?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Kima is Ki-ma, Kima
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Kima?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Kima is Cat's Eye
Question. What is the Lucky day of Kima?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Kima is Saturday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Kima?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Kima is Blue, dark blue
Question. Is Kima a popular name?
- Answer: Kima is a popular name, this name explored by the users 9979 times
Top English baby boys name.
Top English baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names