Kylie Name Meaning ( Girl) Complete Guide
Kylie is Christians Girl name and Kylie is in top trending baby girl names list. Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy. Meaning of Kylie are Living Near A Narrow Channel. Its Pronunciation is KIE-lee. Kylie Origin / Usage mostly in Gaelic origin . This name is specifically approved for the 'Girls' gender. 8 is the lucky number of Kylie
The girl's name Kylie is made up of 5 attributes and is initially refer to females. Kylie name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although Europe (including Russia), the Americas, the Philippines, East Timor, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Oceania is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the Christians girl's name Kylie is Living Near A Narrow Channel
Kylie name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' Living Near A Narrow Channel '|
Popular Names That Start With KY
Frequently Asked Questions About Kylie:
Question. What is the meaning of Kylie?
- Answer: Kylie has a unique meaning in english is 'Living Near A Narrow Channel.'
Question. What is the origin and usage of Kylie?
- Answer: Kylie belong to 'Gaelic ' origin & usage is Gaelic
Question. How to write Kylie?
- Answer: It wrote like that Kylie
Question. Is Kylie name used for male or female
- Answer: Kylie specifically used for Girl
Question. What is the lucky number of Kylie?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Kylie is 8
Question. How to Pronounce Kylie?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Kylie is KIE-lee
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Kylie?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Kylie is Coral
Question. What is the Lucky day of Kylie?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Kylie is Sunday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Kylie?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Kylie is Orange, bright yellow
Question. Is Kylie a popular name?
- Answer: Kylie is a popular name, this name explored by the users 8353 times
Top Gaelic baby boys name.
Top Gaelic baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Christian Baby Names A to Z
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names