Niko Name Meaning ( Boy) Complete Guide
Niko is Christians Boy name and Niko is in top trending baby boy names list. Meaning of Niko Abbreviation of NicholasMythological Nike was Greek goDDess of victory anD root origin ofNicholas . Niko Origin / Usage mostly in American origin .Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy.Its Pronunciation is Niko, Ni-ko. This name is specifically approved for the 'Boys' gender. 4 is the lucky number of Niko
The boy's name Niko is made up of 4 attributes and is initially refer to boys. Niko name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although Europe (including Russia), the Americas, the Philippines, East Timor, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Oceania is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the Christians boy's name Niko is Abbreviation of Nicholas. Mythological Nike was Greek goDDess of victory anD root origin of 'Nicholas.
Niko name meaning by alphabetically
|N||Innovative, generally very active and versatile|
|I||Very intelligent, well-concerned and peacemaker|
|K||Artistic, prestigious and create stability in everything they do|
|O||They are very well-discplined and responsible.|
Niko name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' Abbreviation Of Nicholas. Mythological Nike Was Greek GoDDess Of Victory AnD Root Origin Of 'Nicholas. '|
Popular Names That Start With NI
Frequently Asked Questions About Niko:
Question. What is the meaning of Niko?
- Answer: Niko has a unique meaning in english is 'Abbreviation of Nicholas. Mythological Nike was Greek goDDess of victory anD root origin of 'Nicholas..'
Question. What is the origin and usage of Niko?
- Answer: Niko belong to 'American ' origin & usage is American
Question. How to write Niko?
- Answer: It wrote like that Niko
Question. Is Niko name used for male or female
- Answer: Niko specifically used for Boy
Question. What is the lucky number of Niko?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Niko is 4
Question. How to Pronounce Niko?
- Answer: The Pronunciation of Niko is Niko, Ni-ko
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Niko?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Niko is Emerald
Question. What is the Lucky day of Niko?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Niko is Wednesday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Niko?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Niko is Shades of green
Question. Is Niko a popular name?
- Answer: Niko is a popular name, this name explored by the users 8194 times
Top American baby boys name.
Top American baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Christian Baby Names A to Z
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names