Amam Name Meaning In Urdu (امام Boy) Complete Guide
Amam is Muslim Boy name and Amam is in top trending baby boy names list. Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is as easy. Meaning of Amam are Gathering Spot. Amam Origin / Usage mostly in Biblical origin . This name is specifically approved for the 'Boys' gender. 1 is the lucky number of Amam
The boy's name Amam is made up of 4 attributes and is initially refer to boys. Amam name is fairly short and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although Asia is where it is most popular. The English meaning of the Muslim boy's name Amam is Gathering Spot and meaning in urdu is سلامتی; تحفظ، ; حفاظت
Amam name meanig & similar names
|Meaning in English||' Gathering Spot '|
|Meaning in Urdu||سلامتی; تحفظ، ; حفاظت|
Popular Names That Start With AM
Frequently Asked Questions About Amam:
Question. What is the meaning of Amam?
- Answer: Amam has a unique meaning in english is 'Gathering Spot.'
Question. What is the meaning of Amam in Islam ?
- Answer: Meaning of Amam in Islam is Gathering Spot
Question. What is the origin and usage of Amam?
- Answer: Amam belong to 'Biblical ' origin & usage is Biblical
Question. What is the meaning of Amam in Urdu?
- Answer: Amam (امام) meaning in urdu ( سلامتی; تحفظ، ; حفاظت )
Question. How to write Amam?
- Answer: It wrote like that Amam - امام
Question. Is Amam name used for male or female
- Answer: Amam specifically used for Boy
Question. What is the lucky number of Amam?
- Answer: The Lucky Number of Amam is 1
Question. What is the Lucky stone of Amam?
- Answer: The Lucky stone of Amam is Ruby
Question. What is the Lucky day of Amam?
- Answer: The Lucky day of Amam is Sunday
Question. What is the Lucky color of Amam?
- Answer: The Lucky color of Amam is Orange, bright yellow
Question. Is Amam a popular name?
- Answer: Amam is a popular name, this name explored by the users 7908 times
Top Biblical baby boys name.
Top Biblical baby girls name.
Most Recent Posts
Muslims Baby Names A to Z
Baby Name With Meanings
- Muslims Baby Names
- Hindu Baby Names
- Christianity Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Germanic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Native American Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Urdu Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Chinese Baby Names
- Biblical Baby Names
- Sikh Baby Names
- Jain Dharma Baby Names